Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Revised

This one cuts machine time in half. This is right off machine un-sanded or finished in any way, but the ones shipped will be. however, I will offer these up for $38.00 with brass corners or $33.00 without. It will still have hanging device.
 
Hang on your front door, office door, crapper door, anywhere you think you want people to know whats up with the person behind the door.... and what they might expect.
 
Colors, sure what ever you want. Material, again you tell me and I will make it happen.
 
I will make the III ones at the lighter depth too and see how their times shake out. I will offer both though to anyone that wants the deeper ones too.

Also the helmet is Cherry wood where the III is Black Walnut. But both can be made from anything you like.
 
To get them to you. Drop me a note please.
 
Thanks for looking guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment