Thursday, September 24, 2015

Old School weather station.... with hidden element

2 inches thick black walnut with hard maple inlays.
 
 
This is right off machine not sanded in any way as of yet.
Gauges can be mounted vertical or horizontal.

 
The hidden element with be the back will have a cavity with magnetic closure. similar to the previous post with the clock.
 

 
There is still a lot to do with this one yet but will post I will post up the finished result as I get it done.
 
 
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. aircast boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon something really interesting about your website so I bookmarked . click to read more

    ReplyDelete