Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"Man" Valet

Ok this is the first of many designs coming for office executive desk organizers. This is unfinished (give me a couple days) prototype to hold a larger smart phone, and any other small pocket accessories. Measure 8.5 inches by 12 inches. 3/4 inch deep.

This particular one is made from Santos Mahogany. I will finish it in natural oil hand rubbed. I will also use a oil based finish on it as this little sucker should be amazing. This wood is so Dense its not even funny.


I can partition this thing in any way you would like for any "devices" you may want to put on your desk. It can be a candy cane if you like, perfectly contoured matched. Tee Hee!


 
Please contact me at billsbilletboxes@gmail.com
 
and I can make something work for you.
 
Thanks... -Bill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment