Friday, September 2, 2016

Finally complete

I've had a busy month with a lot of things going on. I have a couple projects yet that I am finishing up for a few people and getting ready for Harvest Fest in Cedarburg WI later this month. 
These, I finally had a chance to finish out completely. 


You will notice I have been working on these for a bit. A lot of interruptions and little projects jumping up here and there. 


These are for me and to take to sell at shows, so paying jobs take precedence over my little things. 


Don't get me wrong these things take a long time to machine. Around 6 hours each of machine time alone, not to mention the joining, sanding, finishing etc.. See earlier post how they were made. 


Vessel 1, 2, and 3

If you would like something like this or something similar let me know and lets get one started for you today. 

billsbilletboxes@gmail.com 

Thanks, -Bill

1 comment:

  1. Great for you! Already talked to my wife and put it on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete