Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What am I playing now

I am starting to make a series of games and this is one. This cribbage board is made from red elm. Now I will preface this with I am not making "normal" game boards. This is a prototype of a drop floor box. When the first pin makes it to finish hole and is inserted, all the other playing pieces will drop into the box for the ultimate win. 


Double skunk mark at the 60


Single skunk at the 90


Again this is just t he start to a game box that will hold cards pins etc, with an interesting twist when you win. This is not sanded or cleaned up in any way yet as I have a lot of things to do on it yet to work on the mechanism. 


Keep watching for updates and if I can do something for you let me know. 

billsbilletboxes@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment