Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I'm Back!

Hello all. Sorry I have been very belated in my postings over the last 6 months. Reason being I have a new job and I was getting acclimated and focussing on it. 
I feel I have that pretty well handled and I will be back to normal posting here very soon. 

This was a project I worked on over the weekend. 
Wonderful selection of red oak


Nothing can ever be simple with me LOL 


Machined in pockets for locking pads


Brass hardware, back looks as good as the front


Completed stained with golden oak finished with Satin laquer


How do you machine and hold tiny parts you ask? Nest them and leave them nested and tabbed in main body and snap them out and sand them of. Cut off from Cedar project from a while ago. 


Fun little project to knock the dust off "literally"

For those of you that have recently contacted me on a few project, We will get them underway very soon. 

As always, please drop me a note if you think I could make something special for you too. 
billsbilletboxes@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. -Bill

1 comment:

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete