Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ducks are marching in now too. LOL

OK I'm on a napkin ring holder theme tonight. 
Actually just trying to come up with some designs that can knock down my drop fall boxes and make a few dollars at it. I have too many boxes of drop falls and could use the space. 
Well that and I need some different things for a few shows we will be doing this fall. 


I ran the grain in the other direction than the bunny but it could go either way. 
Personal preference. 



If you need something like this, or something else custom done, drop me a note a may be able to help you out. 
Oh and yes the "Controversy" table is for sale too under them.

billsbilletboxes@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Instead of ducks I mean, or the infinity symbol....can weave your napkin through it...would look very cool, possibly quite nice, definitely original!

    ReplyDelete