Tuesday, January 24, 2017

These sign are finally ready to go.

Thank you to Michael for being so patient with me as he said no rush required. Just getting them packaged up and on their way to their new home. The two similar signs are outdoor signs with appropriate finish, the really awesome one is and indoor sign I believe for the foyer to his home. 

This one is Black walnut frame with Curly Hickory insert


The portrait turned out nice I think since there wasn't a photo of this awesome individual. 
Purpleheart frame, cherry interlocks with hard maple insert.


Quite photogenic I think,


strait mitered corner. 


similar ones together to embellish this mans property's gates. 


I agree completely with this next one. 


Damn that dude was sharp as a tack 


purpleheart wood, cherry corner locks, maple sign insert


Rounded internal "miter" locking joint


Michael its been a pleasure, and I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know if I can something for you again. 


billsbilletboxes@gmail.com

Thx....-Bill
  

1 comment:

  1. As always Bill great workmanship as you are a true craftsman. I am looking forward to seeing them in person when they arrive and getting them hung. My many thanks...

    ReplyDelete