Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Making Cribbage boards now,


We will have many designs and styles to come. but I wanted to knock out some basic ones first. 


What you have from left to right is 4 quarter sawn red oak pieces, 1 Curly spalted maple piece, 
and the last is a mix between walnut, oak and padauk ( or this spelling if you prefer. Pterocarpus soyauxii)


I will be getting them finished out in the next day or so, but keep looking you will see more designs and "tricks" with the games.


This one is the curly spalted maple, It is quite special. 



It kind of looks like it has flames going through it, I cannot wait to see it POP when its finished. 

billsbilletboxes@gmail.com 

Please drop me a note I bet we can come up with something really cool for you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment